At Sno-King Renton we provide for and authorize all coaching instructors. We offer a diverse and highly qualified coaching staff. Our dedicated coaching staff is here to assist you with your skating and training needs.
ENTRANCE INTO THE FACILITY GUIDELINES:
·Per the governor’s guidelines no spectators are allowed in the building at any time
·Parents/Guardians of skaters over the age of 8 must wait in their vehicles
- Cameras are set up inside the arena and viewing can be accessed via LiveBarn.com
·Any Parent/Guardian whose skater is over the age of 8 and feels they need to remain in the building can email Heather Robinson to receive approval
- To limit contact and keep arena staff, skaters, and instructors safe, we wish to keep the ratio of 1 parent to 1 skater inside the building
·All skaters, parents and guardians are required to fill out the online waiver before entering the building
WAIVER LINK: https://waiver.smartwaiver.com/w/5ed6c49a51785/web/
·All skaters on Sno-King Arena Freestyle sessions must hold current membership with US Figure Skating (USFS), Basic Skills Membership (Learn to Skate USA) or the Ice Skating Institute of America (ISI)
·Scheduling freestyle sessions is available only through a coach. No walk ins allowed.
- If you do not currently have a coach at SnoKing Renton but wish to skate on a freestyle session you may email Heather Robinson, Director of Skating School.
·Skaters are required to wear a program belt when skating routines (provided by facility)
·Skaters must always adhere to posted start and stop times listed on schedule flier
·All times are subject to change or may be cancelled at the discretion of the General Manager
·Skaters attending freestyle sessions must always sign in, and pre-pay for sessions before taking the ice. Skaters not signed in will be asked to leave the ice and will jeopardize future skating privileges
·Skaters must have their own equipment. NO rental skates are allowed on freestyle sessions. These sessions are intended to be utilized as training sessions, not public skate sessions.
Please check with your instructor for guidance on the appropriate membership suited toward your skating needs and goals.
- Sno-King Renton Basic Skills:
- Membership geared toward Tots - Freeskate levels or recreational skaters. Memberships can be purchased at facility cashier window.
- Cascade Valley Figure Skating Club:
- Membership geared toward skaters entering the USFS testing/competition track. Memberships can be purchased online at CVFSC website.
Due to current government guidelines freestyle must have coach supervision and are limited. If you do not currently have a private lesson instructor at our facility, please contact Heather Robinson for more information on how to skate on our Freestyle sessions.