We offer Stick N Puck sessions for players who wish to work on their own to practice their hockey skills in an Individual session. This is an individual based session where players practice their hockey skills and shooting skills.
NEW STICK N PUCK STICKER POLICY
As of November 5th, all customers whom are attending a stick n puck session will now receive a sticker from the rink cashier after completing payment. The sticker must be applied to the player where it can be easily visible and will not fall off.
Skaters whom do NOT have a sticker will be asked to leave the ice immediately to complete payment
Sticker colors will change daily, so reusing stickers is not authorized
||Goalies and children under 5 years
||5 Session punch card
||10 Session punch card
||20 Session punch card
|RULES FOR PLAYERS AND COACHES
- Players under 18 must be in full gear for a Stick and Puck Session.
- Players 18 and over must have helmet, gloves, & skates.
- 18 and younger hockey players must be apart of either Sno-King or Seattle Junior to participate during the Fall/Winter months – Spring Summer month sessions open to all.
- All times are subject to change by the general manager
- Helmets must be worn at all times this includes instructors
- If you are involved in a fight you will be automatically assessed a 2 week suspension from our arenas.
|Click here for our daily schedule and times